Graded Reader - The Jungle Book with MP3 CD - Level A1
by Rudyard Kipling
Retold by Ken Methold
Series Editor: Ken Methold
Global ELT brings Rudyard Kipling’s memorable character, the jungle boy Mowgli, to its line of Global Compass Graded Readers. English language learners of all ages will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read about the clever boy Mowgli being raised by wolves, his ascension within his pack, and his ultimate confrontation with the ruthless tiger, known as Shere Khan. Students and teachers alike will be delighted in this adorable adaptation of a unique and wonderous childhood in the jungles of India.
Global Compass Graded Readers provide beginning and intermediate English language learners accessible adaptations of the greatest works of literature. They are carefully designed to retell the stories using vocabulary and sentence structure appropriate for one of six different grade levels.
Each reader includes:
• discussion questions before (preview) and after (review) each chapter
• a glossary of key vocabulary words
• a short Playlet for classroom performance
• an MP3 CD with the recordings in British English
• a Workbook with Reading Comprehension questions, Vocabulary exercises and a Reading Journal
• Extra: online teachers’ tips
Download the Audio recording for Graded Reader The Jungle Book for free by clicking the link below: