Graded Reader - Peter Pan with MP3 CD - Level A2.1
by J. M. Barrie
Retold by Laura O’Loughlin
Series Editor: Ken Methold
Global ELT brings J. M. Barrie’s timeless tale of the young boy who refuses to grow up to its line of Global Compass Graded Readers. English language
learners of all ages will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read about Wendy Darling, her brothers John and Michael, and their
adventures with the mischevious Peter Pan, the Lost Boys and all of the wonderous characters of Neverland. Students and teachers alike will be
entranced by the fantastic adventures that Peter and Wendy encounter in this timeless heartwarming tale.
Global Compass Graded Readers provide beginning and intermediate English language learners accessible adaptations of the greatest works of literature.
They are carefully designed to retell the stories using vocabulary and sentence structure appropriate for one of six different grade levels.
Each reader includes:
• discussion questions before (preview) and after (review) each chapter
• a glossary of key vocabulary words
• a short Playlet for classroom performance
• an MP3 CD with the recordings in British English
• a Workbook with Reading Comprehension questions, Vocabulary exercises and a Reading Journal
• Extra: online teachers’ tips
Download the Audio recording for Graded Reader Peter Pan for free by clicking the link below: