Graded Reader - Shakespeare Tragedies with MP3 CD - Level B1.2
by William Shakespeare
Retold by Pieter Koster
Series Editor: Ken Methold
Global ELT brings Shakespeare’s most powerful and influential tragedies to its line of Global Compass Graded Readers. English language learners of all ages will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read the stories of the moor Othello, the ambitious Macbeth, the aging King Lear, the philosophical Hamlet and the Roman Emperor Julius Caesar. Students and teachers alike will be entranced with this collection of some of the most celebrated plays in the history of the English language.
Global Compass Graded Readers provide beginning and intermediate English language learners accessible adaptations of the greatest works of literature.
They are carefully designed to retell the stories using vocabulary and sentence structure appropriate for one of six different grade levels.
Each reader includes:
• discussion questions before (preview) and after (review) each chapter
• a glossary of key vocabulary words
• a short Playlet for classroom performance
• an MP3 CD with the recordings in British English
• a Workbook with Reading Comprehension questions, Vocabulary exercises and a Reading Journal
• Extra: online teachers’ tips
Download the Audio recording for Graded Reader Shakespeare Tragedies for free by clicking the link below: