Illustrated Idioms & Phrasal Verbs
- Idioms and Phrasal Verbs are quite difficult for students to learn. Some of the most common ones are dealt with in these two books.
- Each book consists of 10 Units; there are also 2 Review Units, (units: 1-5, and 6-10) which revise and consolidate the Idioms and the Phrasal verbs that students have already been taught.
- The books aim to build up students' knowledge of Idioms and phrasal verbs through full colour illustrations. The Idioms and the phrasal verbs are recycled throughout each unit through a variety of exercises.
- The books are intended for intermediate/upper-intermediate level students (B1 and B2), or even more advanced students who want to practise or revise their knowledge of this area of the language. They can be used in the classroom, or for self-study purpose
- Illustrated Phrasal Verbs Student's Book