Innova - Young Learners - Graded Reader - The Piper of Hamelin - Grade 3
Innova readers are designed by ELT experts in the UK specifically for children whose first language is not English.
• Magical tales encourage children to learn to read English through a range of classic stories.
• A controlled syllabus progression for vocabulary and sentence structure ensures easy comprehension.
• An interactive element at the end of every page challenges children to predict “What happens next?”.
• An audio version is available free at: innovapress.com/readers or by scanning the QR code below.
• Pop-out characters, poems, exercises and so much more to help children really learn.