Natural English Grammar Level CEFR A1 - A2 Student's Book
Natural English Grammar
Level CEFR A1 - A2
- PRESENTATION: Colourful illustrations and humorous situations or dialogues are used to present each new grammatical item.
- REFERENCE TABLES: Grammatical points are presented in clearly laid out tables highlighting each new structure.
- EXERCISES: There is a wide range of exercises giving students ample opportunity to practise the grammatical point presented in each unit.
- WARNING NOTES: Notes draw students’ attention to any exceptions or clarify any troublesome areas.
- GRAMMAR THEORY: There is a special section at the end of each book, explaining all of the grammatical structures and functions.
- REVISION TESTS: Revision Exercises and Progress Tests are also available, providing further consolidation of the grammar taught.
- Student's Book (Without answers)