Trinity ISE I (B1)
Speaking - Listening
Approved by Trinity College London
as suitable exam preparation material.
- Exam preparation for the Speaking and Listening sections of the Trinity ISE I exam
The book consists of:
- Section A: Lexis & Functions: 6 Units with Vocabulary, Speaking and Listening Activities for Trinity ISE I
- Section B: Language Functions& Grammar: The Language Functions and Grammar required for Trinity ISE I.
- Section C: Topic Development: The Topic Task – Some important points to remember. Example topic forms to help you develop your own topic.
- Section D: Trinity ISE I Listening task: Examples of listening Tasks for Trinity ISE I.
- Self-study Guide that includes the audioscript and the answer key
Self-Study Edition edition (Student's Book, Self-Study Guide & MP3 Audio CD)
Sample pages of the Overprinted Edition
Sample pages of the Self-Study Guide