Trinity ISE III (C1)
Reading - Writing - Speaking - Listening
Approved by Trinity College London
as suitable exam preparation material.
- Combined edition: All 4 skills in 1 volume
- A simple step-by-step approach is used to help candidates become familiar with each task and acquire the skills they need to do well in the exam.
- Various preparation activities followed by exam-type questions with Tips and Guidance for the Speaking and Listening sections
- Self-study Guide that includes the audioscript, the answer key and model answers for the writing sections
The book consists of:
- Section A: Preparation Units for Trinity ISE III (C1) Reading & Writing Module
- Section B: 6 complete practice tests for both the Reading and Writing sections
- Section C: Preparation for Trinity ISE III (C1) Listening
- Section D: Preparation for Trinity ISE III (C1) Speaking
Self-Study Edition (Student's Book, Self-Study Guide & MP3 Audio CD)
Sample pages of the Overpinted Edition
Self-Study Guide - Sample pages