Trinity ISE II (B2)
Speaking - Listening
Approved by Trinity College London
as suitable exam preparation material
Exam preparation for the Speaking and Listening sections of the Trinity ISE II exam
The book consists of:
- Section A: Lexis: 5 Units with Vocabulary, Speaking and Listening Activities for Trinity ISE II.
- Section B: Language Functions & Grammar: The Language Functions and Grammar required for Trinity ISE II.
- Section C: Topic Task: Mind maps to help you plan your topic.
- Section D: The Collaborative task (an integrated speaking and listening task): Example tasks and exam preparation.
- Section E: The Independent listening task: Examples of Listening tasks for Trinity ISE II.
Student's Book (without answers & Audio CD)
Overprinted Edition with Answers (Student's Book with Overprinted Answers) - Sample pages