Succeed in LRN Level B2
- 5 Preparation Chapters for the Reading & Use section include
- Language in Use: Grammar theory with exercises, Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Words often confused
- Focus on Vocabulary & Grammar: practice in context, followed by a variety of Reading Comprehension exercises
- Focus on Reading: 2 passages in each chapter, preceded by warm-up questions, appropriate for the Speaking section, and followed by: a. 2 open-ended questions, appropriate for the Writing section, and b. 2 multiple-choice questions, similar to those found at the Reading section
- 10complete Practice Tests for all 4 sections of the LRN exam
- Sample answers for the Writing and the Speaking tasks of the Practice Tests
Audio CDs. The Audio CDs include the audio files for all the Listening Sections of the book.