Vocabulary Success B1 Preliminary Ebook format with 12-month access to online platform with videos, games and activities
- All the Key Words in this book have been taken from the official Cambridge Β1 Preliminary (fS) Wordlist.
- The ideal Vocabulary book for all candidates preparing for the B1 Preliminary or B1 Preliminary for Schools exam.
- Full-colour pictures for all the Key Words help students visualise and remember more effectively the new vocabulary of each unit.
- QR Codes give students the chance to listen to the pronunciation of the new vocabulary using their own smartphone or tablet.
- Each of the 20 units introduce just the right amount of vocabulary (20 words) for students to learn and remember in one lesson. There is a definition (in easy to understand language) for each Key Word. An example sentence that helps students see how the words are used in English, is also provided.
- Vocabulary Exercises follow each set of 20 Key Words. These exercises help students learn the words even better and gain the necessary confidence for the tasks that follow.
- On the next page, there is one B1 Preliminary exam reading task, which helps students see all the Key Words in context, and also familiarise themselves with the format of all the B1 Preliminary Reading Paper tasks.
- The last page provides the opportunity for students to practise checking their knowledge of the Key Words through more vocabulary exercises.
Self-Study Edition (Student's Book with answers) Ebook format with 12-month access to online platform
Sample pages of the Oveprinted Edition