All returns must be authorised by Global ELT. Unauthorised returns will not be accepted for credit.
The following conditions apply:
1. Returns requests must be made in writing: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When requesting authorisation, the original invoice number(s) must always be quoted. Authorisation cannot be given without this proof of purchase
2. Sometimes, only the title page of faulty or damaged books with a value of less than £20.00 need be returned. This page must show the ISBN and printer of the book.
3. Faulty or damaged CDs or DVDs must be returned complete – part sets are not acceptable and cannot be credited.
4. A handling charge (minimum £10.00) will be levied on those returns for which Global ELT was not at fault.
5. Returns will only be authorised for goods invoiced by Global ELT within the previous 6 month period.
6. Credit will not be given for any goods received defaced in any way, for example by the use of price stickers, school stamps, paper clips, staples or which arrive in Global ELT warehouse damaged in transit through inadequate packing etc.
Global ELT (Returns Dept)
60 Pankhurst Avenue
Brighton, East Sussex
BN2 9YN, UK
Boxes must be marked with the reference issued at the time of authorisation, otherwise credit will not be given.
In the case of incorrect supply, goods received damaged in transit or faulty goods, Global ELT will refund the carriage cost.
If you have any queries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1273 251907
Fax: +44 (0) 1273 688232