Graded Reader - The Hound of Baskervilles with MP3 CD - Level B1.2
by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Series Editor: Ken Methold
Global ELT brings Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s captivating mystery to its series of Global Compass Graded Readers. English language learners of all ages
will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read about the supernatural creature that is believed to have murdered the wealthy Sir
Charles Baskerville. The legendary Sherlock Holmes is brought in to solve the case. Will he be successful? Students and teachers alike will be amazed
to uncover the elusive truth behind The Hound of the Baskervilles.
Global Compass Graded Readers provide beginning and intermediate English language learners accessible adaptations of the greatest works of literature. They are carefully designed to retell the stories using vocabulary and sentence structure appropriate for one of six different grade levels.
Each reader includes:
• discussion questions before (preview) and after (review) each chapter
• a glossary of key vocabulary words
• a short Playlet for classroom performance
• an MP3 CD with the recordings in British English
• a Workbook with Reading Comprehension questions, Vocabulary exercises and a Reading Journal
• Extra: online teachers’ tips
Download the Audio recording for Graded Reader - The Hound of Baskervilles for free by clicking the link below: