Vocabulary Success B2 First
- All the Key Words in this book have been taken from the official Cambridge Β2 First (fS) Wordlist. This also makes this book the ideal Vocabulary book for all candidates preparing for the B2 First or B2 First for Schools exam.
- Full-colour pictures for all the Key Words help students visualise and remember more effectively the new vocabulary of each unit.
- QR Codes give students the chance to listen to the pronunciation of the new vocabulary using their own smartphone or tablet.
- Each of the 20 units introduce just the right amount of vocabulary (20 words) for students to learn and remember in one lesson. There is a definition (in easy to understand language) for each Key Word. An example sentence that helps students see how the words are used in English, is also provided.
- Vocabulary Exercises follow each set of 20 Key Words. These exercises help students learn the words even better and gain the necessary confidence for the tasks that follow.
- On the next page, there is one B2 First exam reading task, which helps students see all the Key Words in context, and also familiarise themselves with the format of all the B2 First Reading Paper tasks.
- The last page provides the opportunity for students to practise checking their knowledge of the Key Words through more vocabulary exercises.
Overprinted edition with answers (Student's Book with Overprinted Answers)
Sample pages of the Oveprinted Edition