Trinity ISE I (B1)
Speaking - Listening
Approved by Trinity College London
as suitable exam preparation material.
- Exam preparation for the Speaking and Listening sections of the Trinity ISE I exam
The book consists of:
- Section A: Lexis & Functions: 6 Units with Vocabulary, Speaking and Listening Activities for Trinity ISE I
- Section B: Language Functions& Grammar: The Language Functions and Grammar required for Trinity ISE I.
- Section C: Topic Development: The Topic Task – Some important points to remember. Example topic forms to help you develop your own topic.
- Section D: Trinity ISE I Listening task: Examples of listening Tasks for Trinity ISE I.
Student's book (without answers & Audio CD)
Overprinted Edition with Answers (Student's Book with Overprinted Answers) - Sample pages