Succeed in APTIS
APTIS is an innovative English exam from the British Council which can be used to assess English language ability in all 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The APTIS test is offered online and consists of five components: core (grammar & vocabulary), reading, listening, writing and speaking.
Aptis Revised April 2020 Supplement with all the New tasks available to be downloaded below.
Key Features of this book:
- 6 Preparation Units & 6 APTIS complete Practice Tests
- Each of the Preparation Units introduce new Vocabulary with an illustration, a definition (in easy to understand language) and an example sentence.
- Easy Vocabulary Exercises follow each set of the Key Words.
- A reading text in each unit gives the students the chance to see how the Key Words are used in context, and also to practise answering Reading Comprehension questions.
- Grammar activities and more Vocabulary exercises (which cover all the Key Words) follow the reading text in each unit.
- All the various task types of the APTIS exam (including the specific ones for APTIS for Teens) are covered in each of the complete Practice Tests that follow.
- QR codes are included, in order to help students listen to the audio files using their mobile phones. Audio CDs are also available
Self-Study edition available with a Self-Study Guide that includes:
- the Audioscripts and a full Answer Key.
- Model Answers for the Writing and the Speaking tasks
Overprinted Edition (Student's Book with Overprinted Answers)
You can download here the Aptis Revised April 2020 Supplement with all the New tasks.
You can download here the Aptis Revised April 2020 Self-Study Guide
You can download here the Audio MP3 Files for Part 1 (1st Edition)