Succeed in APTIS
APTIS is an innovative English exam from the British Council which can be used to assess English language ability in all 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The APTIS test is offered online and consists of five components: core (grammar & vocabulary), reading, listening, writing and speaking.
Aptis Revised April 2020 Supplement with all the New tasks available to be downloaded below.
Key Features of this book:
- 6 Preparation Units & 6 APTIS complete Practice Tests
- Each of the Preparation Units introduce new Vocabulary with an illustration, a definition (in easy to understand language) and an example sentence.
- Easy Vocabulary Exercises follow each set of the Key Words.
- A reading text in each unit gives the students the chance to see how the Key Words are used in context, and also to practise answering Reading Comprehension questions.
- Grammar activities and more Vocabulary exercises (which cover all the Key Words) follow the reading text in each unit.
- All the various task types of the APTIS exam (including the specific ones for APTIS for Teens) are covered in each of the complete Practice Tests that follow.
- QR codes are included, in order to help students listen to the audio files using their mobile phones. Audio CDs are also available
The Self-Study Guide includes:
- the Audioscripts and a full Answer Key.
- Model Answers for the Writing and the Speaking tasks
Self-Study Edition (Student's Book, Self-Study Guide & MP3 Audio CD)
You can download here the Aptis Revised April 2020 Supplement with all the New tasks.
You can download here the Aptis Revised April 2020 Self-Study Guide
You can download here the Audio MP3 Files for Part 1 (1st Edition)